Mountain biking in Saalbach
Put your foot down ...
Uneven terrain, roots and debris – this doesn’t put bikers off, on the contrary, they are always in search of the next sporting adventure and the ultimate thrill. From demanding single-trail descents and challenging tracks through untouched nature, to gentle, enjoyable family routes – the varied landscape in Saalbach Hinterglemm and its surroundings has something for every taste, whether you’re looking for sporting thrills or beautiful views. With more than 400 km of trekking and mountain bike trials for all levels and at all altitudes, the Saalbach-Hinterglemm region is a real mountain bike paradise! You can even retrace the route of the legendary (and perfectly signposted) “World Games of Mountain Biking”, and choose from various descents depending on strength and endurance.
For those who want to reach the incomparable mountain views more quickly, or for those who are not fans of exhausting mountain ascents, modern gondolas are at your disposal. Gondola travel (with your bike included) is free with the JOKER CARD.
Your benefits as a biker in Saalbach-Hinterglemm:
- 720 km of cycling and mountain biking trails in the area
- 5 gondolas for easy bike transport
- Cross-country marathon and half-marathon trails
- Connection to the Tauern cycle path
- Bike park in the neighbouring village of Leogang with single trails, downhill, freeride, dirt park etc.