Hiking in Saalbach
Discover how versatile hiking can be!
Breathe in the fresh mountain air, get a little closer to the sun and the sky, and reward yourself at your destination with the best regional specialities – that’s “hiking in Saalbach-Hinterglemm”. Whether you’re with the family, doing some leisure hiking, searching for an Alpine climbing trip with challenging summit victories, or just fancy a little walk in the mountains - with us, everyone can find what they’re looking for, at all difficulty levels and altitudes. Over 400 km of marked trails, and many of them (and the most beautiful hikes) begin right outside our front door!
With the JOKER CARD, you hold all the advantages of being a holiday guest of Pension Wallner in Saalbach Hinterglemm in your hand. Take advantage of transfers in the hiking bus, as well as interesting guided tours, and all free of charge. If required, use of the 4 mountain gondolas is also free, offering a slightly easier way to discover the uniqueness of the Pinzgauer grass mountains and the fascination of the Kitzbühel Alps and their 40 mountain huts. We especially recommend the following tours:
- The 7 Summits - 24 km mountain tour for hardy individuals
- Pinzgauer walk - 6 hour panoramic hike to Schmittenhöhe
- Medicinal herbs and Alpine flower trail - family hike for those interested in nature
- Spielberg circuit - easy 3 hour hike
- Reiterkogel - along the “Wetterkreuz” to the Reiteralm, easy 3 hour hike
- Sonnseitpromenade hike - family hike along the Saalach, 2 hours
- Ascent of the three peaks: “Hochkogel - Hochsaalbachkogel - Medalkogel” - 6 hour tour for fit, experienced hikers